Senior Technology Cybersecurity – Tester
Are you interested in security testing?
Are you able to understand the technology, network protocols, design and operations?
Do you like mentoring people?
If you have answered yes to the points above you are on the right track to become a part of our team. So, do not hesitate and JOIN US!
BRIEFLY ABOUT US
GESTEEM is one of the European leaders in Business Intelligence Solutions and Near-Shore development. GESTEEM is a Czech-based company operating in 4 European countries and cooperating with partners in more than 10 countries. In Europe we have 5 offices (Bucharest, Prague, Craiova, Amsterdam and Bratislava) and 30+ employees (but we rather say members of our family). GESTEEM plan to expand to Asia in next couple of years.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP US WITH:
- Planning, developing, executing tests and presenting penetration testing outputs.
- Testing provided according to project needs (application and infrastructure), customer requirements and industry best practices.
- Understanding and identifying vulnerabilities in complex enterprise ICT environment and the way, how they may affect both infrastructure and business of tested ecosystem.
- Performing the role of a trainer in the area of your expertise.
- Acting as a mentor to Junior colleagues in a team.
II WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor or higher degree from technical /economical/math university.
- Working experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests).
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of security concepts and risk control.
- Basic Understanding of Legal and privacy issues related to penetration testing.
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc.)
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC.
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills.
- Understanding of cryptography principles.
- Valid CEH certification OR equal knowledge including binding commitment to pass the CEH exam and apply for certification till the end of probation period.
- Any cybersecurity related certifications is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English.
We can offer you a long term cooperation and lots of benefits but above all we offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast growing and international environment which commits us to being a number one by always staying one step ahead. We have a strong corporate culture based on RELIABILITY, TEAM cooperation and RESPECT to our clients as well as to each other.