Are you interested in joining the International Business Intelligence Team?
Are you able to provide mutualized solutions for data integration and ETL processes?
Are you a communicative and business-oriented team player?
If you have answered yes to the points above, you are on the right track to become a part of our team. So, do not hesitate and JOIN US!
BRIEFLY ABOUT US
GESTEEM is one of the European leaders in Business Intelligence Solutions and Near-Shore development. GESTEEM is a Czech-based company operating in 4 European countries and cooperating with partners in more than 10 countries. In Europe we have 5 offices (Bucharest, Prague, Craiova, Amsterdam and Bratislava) and 30+ employees (but we rather say members of our family). GESTEEM plan to expand to Asia in next couple of years.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP US WITH:
- Designing, developing test and documenting ETL procedures.
- Correction of the errors/issues traced in the testing phase.
- Implementation of procedures using SSIS.
- Providing technical testing and support in the drafting of the testing script.
- Providing technical design and development of the BI solutions: DW, Data Quality & MDM.
- Providing support during development and analysis phase.
IIT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- 2 or more years of experience with writing ETL integrations with SSIS or similar tools.
- Expert understanding of data manipulation with SQL including writing queries, functions, and stored procedures.
- Advanced SQL /PLSQL/TSQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of the Data Warehouse solutions architecture with a dimensional data model.
- Previous work experience with complex environments and large volume data is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
We can offer you a long-term cooperation and lots of benefits but above all we offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast growing and international environment which commits us to be a number one by always staying one step ahead. We have a strong corporate culture based on RELIABILITY, TEAM cooperation and RESPECT to our clients as well as to each other.